Introduction to Life Drawing
This is a one day introduction to Life Drawing suitable for complete beginners and/or those who have some experience, but are a bit rusty ! This course will introduce you to life drawing through:
- Short fun, loosening up exercises leading to a longer pose
- Understanding the basic rules of proportions and perspective
- Learning how to draw using measuring methods
- Exploring use of line, tone and colour
- Finding your style ! (expressive or analytical)
- Working from real life (professional model) - a variety of poses
- Developing your own drawing skills and techniques
- Working with charcoal & chalk pastels
there are no entry requirements.
Duration & Location
1 day. Total: 6 hours.
Please visit the Learning Centres page to know whether this course is available in your area.
To attend this course, please either:
- Download the Enrolment Form, print it and return it to the appropriate centre (Gainsborough Foundry, Gainsborough Park Springs, Mablethorpe, Market Rasen).
- Request an Enrolment Form to be sent to your address by contacting us by E-mail or by telephone.