Introduction to Portrait Drawing
This is a one day introduction to Portrait Drawing suitable for complete beginners and/or those who have some experience, but are a bit rusty ! During the day you will learn how to draw portraits through:
- Short fun, loosening up exercises
- Understanding facial proportions, structure and form
- Exploring use of line and tone
- Working from life, create portraits in chalk pastels
- Developing your own drawing skills and techniques
there are no entry requirements.
Duration & Location
1 day. Total: 6 hours.
Please visit the Learning Centres page to know whether this course is available in your area.
To attend this course, please either:
- Download the Enrolment Form, print it and return it to the appropriate centre (Gainsborough Foundry, Gainsborough Park Springs, Mablethorpe, Market Rasen).
- Request an Enrolment Form to be sent to your address by contacting us by E-mail or by telephone.